A little area for those who have questions and would like us to share the answers:
- What kind of metal are your flatware sets? All of our sets are made of 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Are these sets dishwasher safe? They are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend that they only be washed in a warm mild detergent by your hands and dried with a soft microfiber cloth.
- Will they rust? Since we only use 18/10 stainless steel, these will not rust IF they are cared for properly.
- Will the paint chip? Great news! Our sets are never painted. We use only the best powder coating material to color each set. Powder coating doesn't chip but can scratch when dropped, or handled roughly.
- What is powder coating? Powder coating is a high-quality finish found on thousands of products you come in contact with each day. It is applied using powdered resins via electrostatic means to adhere to the stainless steel. In addition to being durable, powder coating is an attractive choice due to environmental advantages with no VOC or paint runoff. Unlike traditional solvent-based wet paint, powder coating is considered a “green” technology that doesn’t generate harmful solvents or airborne pollutants and can be recycled.
- Is the color durable? It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer. Our powder coated products are more resistant to diminished coating quality as a result of impact, moisture, chemicals, ultraviolet light, and other extreme weather conditions. In turn, this reduces the risk of scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, fading, and other wear issues. It's tough. It looks great. And it lasts a long, long time.
- Can you make me a custom set? Absolutely! We can make custom sets with various colors, with names, words or what ever it is you would like on each piece . We work with you directly to ensure we create the best possible creation for you.
- What is your return policy? We have a 14 day full money back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied, we will make it right! You can see our full return/refund policy at the clickable link at the bottom of the page.
- Is there a warranty? We back the quality of TUC sets 100%! If the colors fade or chip, we will accept responsibility and make it right. Also, we cover any/all manufacturer defects.
If you still have questions, you can email us at AskTUC@TheUtensilCompany.com